Mr Tourism Nigeria, Daniel Abua also known as Izzydaniel, gives us a peek of his personal life.
1. Apart from being Mr Tourism, what are your other achievements?
Am a professional model, an actor and a software developer .
2. What made you contest in the competition?
Firstly, to prove that you can be anything you want to be and it’s a good platform to help affect other lives with.
3. What’s your favorite colour?
4. Are you single?
No, I’m not
5. What is your all-time favorite movie?
Coming to America
6. Do you like animals? Which is your favorite and why?
Dogs because they such lovely pets
7. What were you like in secondary school?
8. What university did you finish from?
University of Calabar
9. What are the first five things on your bucket list?
I don’t use a bucket list
10. What do you do during your spare time?
Play musical instruments. I play the drums, keyboard and guitar.
11. What were you best and worst subjects know secondary school?
Best- Computer science and worst – igbo language.
12. Would you rather date a celebrity or a non-celebrity?
No lady is ordinary, every woman should be celebrated.
13. What are you most afraid of?
14. What is your biggest cooking disaster?
Never really had one because I had always loved cooking from childhood.
15. Who is/are your inspiration(s)?
God and myself.
16. Are you used to the fame this title is giving you? How do you deal with female fans?
Getting used to it means you satisfied with where you are and it takes self discipline to deal with all fans not just females.
17. What were you doing before you got this title? Job? Would you be getting back to whatever it is?
Software Developer. And being Mr Tourism Nigeria has not changed that fact and wouldn’t change it.
18. What genre of music do you listen to?
I love Rock Songs
19. If you were a superhero, what would be your superman power?
The ability to put smiles on the face of others
20. What do you have to say to your fans?
No matter how difficult the situation is, never give up or compromise.